Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2017-IV) GAT Subject (List of Candidates) and Roll No Slip Reporting Time is 08:00 AM on Sunday, nineteenth November 2017.
(GAT 2017-IV) Nts Roll no Slip 2017
On the off chance that you don’t get your (GAT 2017-IV) Roll No. Slip till eighteenth November 2017. Get a printout of your data showing on this page and contact NTS Help Desk alongside Original CNIC at your Reporting time. You will be issued temporary Roll No. Slip at the test focus.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget isn’t permitted in the Test Center Premises according to HEC directions and NTS rules. Kindly don’t carry any of the above with you. Hopeful might be hunt down cell phone/electronic gadget and if discovered it will be seized and paper will be crossed out.
Inquiries for the Project will be Entertained Till Three (3) Days Prior to Project Test Day. In the event that your CNIC lost, carry Original NADRA token with FIR. No applicant will be permitted to enter the examination corridor following 15 minutes of begin of test.
NTS Test General Information
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the (GAT 2017-IV) Nts Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.
- It is for your information that NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over the Pakistan.
Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM